Meridia Medical Group is an innovative concept that connects clinical expertise with exceptional patient care. Specializing in Gynecology, Gynecology Surgery, Dermatology; and Cosmetic Procedures, our physicians treat every patient with respect and dignity. Our integrated approach facilitates the best possible health outcomes.
The impetus for this project was to create a space to enhance patient care with a design to alleviate patient anxiety and fear. This has been very successful and the feedback has been overwhelmingly positive during the past 5 years.
Our state-of-the-art environment has the latest technology, affording absolute privacy in a soothing atmosphere. We aim to make every patient feel comfortable, cared for and reassured. Our team is welcoming and friendly so patients feel at ease.
We're always available and accessible to physicians and will put results and reports in their hands, quickly and efficiently.
Our mandate is to enhance knowledge transfer within the medical community by teaching residents and students, while offering a forum for family physicians.
- Our center is equipped with the latest Health IT and electronic medical record
systems for optimal physician-to-physician interaction, in line with Ministry of Health and Ontario MD (OMA) initiatives.
- After hours, our modern environment transforms into a conference center for
physicians and community/support groups.
- Combined Gynecology and Dermatology expertise for Vulva skin problems.
- Focused surgical procedures done on-site including Labiaplasty (Labia Reduction).
Outstanding Dermatology group for general and cosmetic dermatology treatment.
Quick access to Gynecology procedures including Colposcopy (full service including CO2 LASER, LEEP, CONE procedures on site); Hysteroscopy for resection of polyps, fibroids and endometrial ablations; D&C’s for diagnosis, miscarriages and abortions.
- Full laser capacity to treat skin conditions, cervix, vulva and vaginal precancerous lesions and cosmetic skin concerns.
- Access to people with disabilities by way of new powered examination chairs that allow easy direct transfer from wheelchairs while maintaining dignity and respect.